Prostitution in Colombia
09-25-2012, 07:09 PM
Prostitution in Colombia
I don't want to write about prostitution in Colombia anymore because I feel I beat the issue to death in Does Sex Tourism Save Lives?

But I just left this in a comment to answer where it's easier to get laid, Colombia or Peru:

Quote:It depends if you count whores. If you do, then Colombia is much easier. Not just paying for them, but a lot of putas give it up for free when they want to get laid too. On a few of my old brothel tours, girls would say to me, “Cuanto te cobro?” And I’d say “10 mil” and they’d be down. That just pays for the room. You can also pull whores out of amaneceros like La Cascada, I’ve met lots of Colombians that specialize in feeding them dope to keep the party going and end up taking them home in the wee hours. Also in Colombia there are many more whores. Every night there are acres and acres of Colombian prostitute pussy going home cold and broke. In Peru you can go to a whorehouse and there’s one girl serving ten dudes. Supply and demand in the two countries is equally inverted and disproportionate.

If a guy doesn’t bang whores then he’ll have an easier time getting laid in Peru. There are gringo-hunters everywhere, but in Peru they have their own slang term: bricheras. There are so many. It’s ridiculous.

Like I said I said it all in Does Sex Tourism Save Lives? But suffice to say it's amazing how many whores there are in Colombia. The country's actually known for that here in Peru.

I'm sure you guys have opinions. Do share!

Expat Chronicles
Expat Chronicles on Facebook
Expat Chronicles on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-26-2012, 05:55 PM
RE: Prostitution in Colombia
I can’t guess on the number of prostitutes in Colombia or in Peru.

I’m amazed, though, at the societal acceptance of them in Colombia.

Far different than here in the U.S.

I think that, when checking a prepago into my hotel, I’m the only one that feels shame.

The prepago doesn’t try to hide the reason for her visit, and the hotel receptionist doesn’t seem to be embarrassed or ashamed (for my sake) of registering the prepago.

An honest transaction, I’ve always thought.

I contrast my 'honest transaction' with the old gringos that I see with their young prepagos in social settings in Parque Lleras, etc.

I suppose I’m a hypocrite by distinguishing a prepago satisfying my needs, only physical, in the privacy of a hotel room with the old gringos, whose needs might be more social than physical.
Find all posts by this user
09-26-2012, 05:59 PM
I'd love to have experience talking about Prostitution in Colombia but unfortunately I don't. I've only fucked a couple of Colombian girls and it was in Guatemala, when I was a pimp's associate and they were touring.

I do have experience about that in every country I have visited, because in the telecommunication industry we have a taste for whores. It actually never bothered me.
I've even thought in doing sex-tourism in Colombia but haven't had the chance so far. Pretty sure I will soon, since one of my mottoes is "Better to regret for doing, than regret for not doing".

I believe that's just another resource to use. Like being tall and playing basketball, something like that.

Being a Mexican I don't have the advantage of attracting Gringo-Hunters, so getting laid is not generally easier for us. Which is why we go to whores, when we don't feel the energy to go and get a girl. Actually, sometimes I just call a hooker before I go partying, so I get that horny-stress out of the way and I can enjoy myself more.

I'm eager to read more about the hooker scene in Colombia!

Cheers!
09-26-2012, 10:03 PM
Bogota: 40,000 police, 70,000 taxis and 210,000 putas! That says it all! and that doesn't even scratch the surface because then you have all the prepagos etc....

Having said that there are tons of Colombian women for whom money does not matter one bit!
09-27-2012, 12:27 AM
(09-26-2012 05:59 PM)Piracanto Wrote:  one of my mottoes is "Better to regret for doing, than regret for not doing".

That's a damn good motto.
09-27-2012, 10:14 AM
@Picarito - I was in a strip bar / Putaria in Guatemala city and the girls there were maybe the hottest I have ever seen in that type of setting. A friend there told me its because the drug pipeline that runs through Guatemala, and thus the number of rich men bringing Colombianas, Brazilianas, etc through there for fun and work.

I personally do not know anything about the sex industry in South or Central America. Maybe its because I'm something exotic to them, or maybe because even on longer stays I'm still a visitor and do not live there , but I never had a problem with getting laid. I know it depends on the guy...some guys enjoy buying the ass, some guys enjoy the chase of the "willing" participant..some will do either.
09-27-2012, 02:06 PM
(09-27-2012 10:14 AM)Rawley Wrote:  @Picarito - I was in a strip bar / Putaria in Guatemala city and the girls there were maybe the hottest I have ever seen in that type of setting. A friend there told me its because the drug pipeline that runs through Guatemala, and thus the number of rich men bringing Colombianas, Brazilianas, etc through there for fun and work.

I personally do not know anything about the sex industry in South or Central America. Maybe its because I'm something exotic to them, or maybe because even on longer stays I'm still a visitor and do not live there , but I never had a problem with getting laid. I know it depends on the guy...some guys enjoy buying the ass, some guys enjoy the chase of the "willing" participant..some will do either.

Yeah, Puteros are very common in Guatemala city, but compared with the ones in Mexico and the internationally famous Doll House in Ecuador they are very bad.

My co-workers were so known in this places, that whenever we show up our national anthem would play, waiters would have cold beers and hot girls on our tables, and first round was on the house.

And yes, most girls in the Putero business aren't local. It's common knowledge in Guatemala that if you want to see Guatemalan Putas you have to go to El Salvador.
Same in Peru, most girls in the business (when I was there) were Colombianas or Brasileñas. I fucking love Colombian ass.

Guatemala City is amazingly developed in technological terms, I believe major telecommunication companies use Guatemala as sort of model for the Latin american market, so usually there's lots of cash flow there.
And wherever are investors and money, there will be girls.

I do enjoy the chase, the game. I love enjoying the company of a smart, beautiful girl. But sometimes I'm just horny and want to release, and if I don't have a gf at the time, the clasificados are the perfect solution for that.

Cheers!!
09-27-2012, 02:10 PM
(09-27-2012 02:06 PM)Piracanto Wrote:  Same in Peru, most girls in the business (when I was there) were Colombianas or Brasileñas.

You can find Colombian whores everywhere from Chile to Costa Rica, and probably further. Why are so many Colombian women whores? That's my question.

That national anthem bit was hilarious!

Expat Chronicles
Expat Chronicles on Facebook
Expat Chronicles on YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
09-27-2012, 04:44 PM
(09-27-2012 02:10 PM)ColinPost Wrote:  You can find Colombian whores everywhere from Chile to Costa Rica, and probably further. Why are so many Colombian women whores? That's my question.

Because of the VISA requirements here, we don't have Colombian whores Sad

(09-27-2012 02:10 PM)ColinPost Wrote:  That national anthem bit was hilarious!

Ha ha! it was man, when I first got there with my pals, it scared me. It felt like if we were drug lords or something...

Cheers!
09-28-2012, 10:10 AM
(09-27-2012 02:10 PM)ColinPost Wrote:  
(09-27-2012 02:06 PM)Piracanto Wrote:  Same in Peru, most girls in the business (when I was there) were Colombianas or Brasileñas.

You can find Colombian whores everywhere from Chile to Costa Rica, and probably further. Why are so many Colombian women whores? That's my question.

That national anthem bit was hilarious!

Colombians and Dominicans.... in just about the most remote rock on planet earth you can find a Colombian puta and Dominican puta competing for business....